Lexcel is the Law Society’s legal practice quality mark for practice management and client care. It is a scheme for any type of practice to certify that certain standards have been met following independent assessment. The Lexcel practice management standard is only awarded to firms who meet the highest management and customer care standards. It was written by solicitors for solicitors.
Lexcel accredited practices undergo rigorous independent assessment every year to ensure they meet required standards of excellence in areas such as client care, case management and risk management.
Outlined below are some of the benefits in obtaining the Lexcel standard:
- An effective risk management framework could result in fewer client complaints;
- Increased client retention and better customer service;
- Obtain a competitive advantage over those firms that are not accredited;
- A reduction in professional indemnity insurance premiums;
- Operational efficiencies for your staff and processes;
- Firms have been able to secure new business following an accreditation.
As Law Society accredited Lexcel consultants, Compliance Legal can assist your firm in gaining the initial accreditation followed by support in annual reassessments. Contact us today to see how we can help.